The organic sulfur XJTMT15 product produced by Lianyungang Xinjiang Environmental Protection Material Co., Ltd. is an effective removal of heavy metals from various kinds of waste water. Environment-friendly, non-toxic heavy metal remover is an important heavy metal ion treatment agent. It can be used in most of the monovalent and two valent heavy metal ions such as Fe2+/ Fe3, +Ni2+, Pb2+, Cu2+, Ag+, Zn2+, Cd2+, Hg2+, and Ti+ in aqueous solution. And Cr3+ plasma forms stable compounds and precipitates, so as to achieve the purpose of removing heavy metal ions. The precipitates formed by the treatment of organic sulfur XJTMT15 will not be dissolved by rainwater and other substances, and there will be no 2 environmental pollution problems.
Main application areas:
Mining and mining wastewater
Organic sulfur XJTMT15 in MSW incineration plant
Desulfurization wastewater from coal-fired power plant (wet desulphurization process)
Wastewater from printed circuit board manufacturing plant
Wastewater from electroplating factory
Wastewater from petrochemical plant
Coal power plant
Metal processing plant
Wastewater from battery manufacturing plant
Precision machinery manufacturing plant
Wastewater produced by photographic rinsing solution
Wastewater from automobile production plant
Wastewater from ironmaking plant
Various chemical wastewater
Wastewater from nonferrous metal processing plant
Organic sulfur XJTMT15 instructions
1. Process flow chart of organic sulfur XJTMT15 for heavy metal wastewater treatment.
Collect waste water, adjust pH 7-10 to agitation, add XJTMT15, add organic flocculant, stir quickly for 1 minutes, settle settling, filter, process water, and slow stirring for 15 minutes.
1. before the actual use, you can make a small scale of 1L based on the above process.
2. when treating wastewater, pH value should be adjusted to 7-10, so the effect is good.
3. determine the amount of XJTMT15 according to the content of heavy metal ions in wastewater.
4. can be added continuously or batches in the waste water, fully stirred evenly, stirring time of about 30 minutes.
5. the addition of suitable organic flocculants can be non-ionic, strong cationic and strong anionic. Stir quickly and stir slowly.
6. the content of -XJTMT sediment is filtered and separated. The filtered water is the standard water.
7. according to the actual situation, the heavy metal ions can be removed by alkali neutralization, and the residual metal ions complex acts to precipitate XJTMT15.
Three. The amount of organic sulfur XJTMT15 for various ions:
See table: 10ppm heavy metal ions use XJTMT15 dosage.
heavy metal ion
XJTMT15 dosage L/M3
Zero point one zero
Zero point one eight
Zero point zero five five
Zero point two zero
Zero point two zero
Zero point zero six
Zero point zero six
The characteristics of organic sulfur XJTMT15 are:
1. high safety. XJTMT15 is non-toxic. It is harmless to the environment. It has no smell. When it precipitates metal, it will not produce toxic substances. It can be used safely.
2. the removal effect is good. XJTMT15 is effective in a wide range of pH values, and can be used to treat acid and alkaline wastewater. No matter the concentration of heavy metal ions in wastewater, the removal efficiency can be achieved. When a variety of metal ions coexist, it can also be removed at the same time. When heavy metal ions exist in the form of complex salts (EDTA, four amines, etc.), XJTMT15 can play a good removal role when it can not be removed by hydroxide precipitation. XJTMT15 is not affected by the accumulation of heavy metals in waste water.
3. flocculation effect is good. Metal precipitates are coarse flocs, which are fast settling and easy to separate from solid and liquid.
4. the sediment is stable. Metal deposits are very stable. Even at 200-250 degrees C, no heavy metals can be released. Metal precipitates do not seep out in dilute acid solutions, and do not have two pollution.
5. the treatment method is simple and the sludge is easy to dehydrate.