Introduction of re capture agent XJ-100 products
The recapture agent XJ-100 is an effective environmental friendly, non-toxic heavy metal remover XJ-100, which can effectively remove heavy metals from various wastewater. It is an important heavy metal ion treatment agent and can be used in most of the monovalent and two valent heavy metal ions, such as: Fe2+, Ni2+, PB2+, Ag+, Zn2+, Cd2+, Hg2+, Ti+ and Cr3+ form stable compounds and precipitate to remove heavy metal ions. Via XJ-100 The precipitates formed after treatment are not dissolved by rainwater or other substances, and do not exist. 2 environmental pollution problems
First, Recapture agent XJ-100 process flowsheet of heavy metal wastewater treatment:
Collect waste water, adjust pH 7-10 to agitation, add XJ-100, add organic flocculant, stir quickly for 1 minutes, settle settling, filter, process water, and slow stirring for 15 minutes.
1. before the actual use, you can make a small scale of 1L based on the above process.
2. the pH value should be adjusted to 7-10 when dealing with waste water.
3. according to the content of heavy metal ions in waste water, determine the amount of re capture agent.
4. can be added continuously or batches in the waste water, fully stirred evenly, stirring time of about 30 minutes.
5. the addition of proper organic flocculants can be non-ionic, cationic and anionic. Stir quickly and stir slowly.
6. the sediment is filtered and separated, and the filtered water is the standard water.
7. according to the actual situation, the heavy metals can be removed by alkali neutralization and the residual metal ions complex precipitates.
Recapture agent Characteristics of XJ-100
1. high safety. Recapture agent XJ-100 is non-toxic. It is harmless to the environment. It has no smell. When it precipitates metal, it will not produce toxic substances. It can be used safely.
2. the removal effect is good. No matter whether the concentration of heavy metal ions in wastewater is high or low, the removal effect can be achieved. When a variety of metal ions coexist, it can also be removed at the same time. When heavy metal ions exist in the form of complex salts (EDTA, four amine, etc.), they can not be removed by hydroxide precipitation. Recapture agent XJ-100 can play a good role in removing. Recapture agent XJ-100 is not affected by the accumulation of heavy metals in waste water.
3. flocculation effect is good. Metal precipitates are coarse flocs, which are fast settling and easy to separate from solid and liquid.
4. the sediment is stable. Metal deposits are very stable. Even at 200-250 degrees C, no heavy metals can be released. Metal precipitates do not seep out in dilute acid solutions, and do not have two pollution.
5. the treatment method is simple and the sludge is easy to dehydrate.
priority - Selectivity: mercury Hg 2+ > Ag + > Cd 2+ > Cu 2+ > Pb 2+ > Zn 2+ > Ni 2+ > Cr 3+ > Fe 2+ > Mn 2+ > Fe 3+
Remarks: due to the complexity of wastewater and different waste water, please verify the above recommended data through experiments.
Recapture agent XJ-100 Colors that react with heavy metal ions (heavy metal ions chelated salt color):
Cu 2+ Brown Black Ni 2+ Yellowish green. Pb 2+ White, Zn 2+ Milky white, Cd 2+ White, Hg 2+ White, Cr 3+ Yellow earth Fe 3+ /Fe 2+ Light brown, Al 3+ Light brown