Laboratory chemistry analyst: (job location: Jiangsu - Lianyungang)
1. Testing, analyzing and recording the experimental samples.
2. Sorting out the data of samples and testing results, independently completing the test report and reporting it to the responsible person in time.
3, correctly operate and use instruments and equipment, and do routine maintenance and maintenance of the instruments used.
4. Obey the work arrangement of the supervisor and assist in completing various tasks.
1. College degree or above, major in chemistry or environment is preferred.
2. Environmental, chemical analysis and laboratory related workers are preferred.
3, cheerful, gentle, responsible, practical ability, initiative and strong execution.
4, steady and willing, motivated, motivated and eager to learn.
Commissioner for foreign trade: (work place - Kunshan, Jiangsu)
Responsibilities: maintain regular customers, develop new customers, and follow up sales orders.
1, love work, proactive, diligent and pragmatic, with high executive power.
2. Bachelor degree or above, business English, international trade, marketing and related majors, male or female.
3. Excellent English listening, speaking, reading and writing ability, College English band four or above. Able to read and write business English letters skillfully.
4, understand the export trade process, international trade work experience is preferred.
Sales Engineer: (work location: Kunshan, Jiangsu)
1, implement the company's policies and achieve the sales targets issued by the company.
2, according to the market information and project information obtained, carry out project tracking, customer visits, understand customer needs, correctly guide customers, do a good job of continuous maintenance;
3, assist the company leader or independently negotiate the contract according to the company's requirements.
4, responsible for the formulation and implementation of the relevant sales plan according to the annual sales task and the overall marketing strategy issued by the company.
1. Sales experience in environmental engineering, water supply and drainage engineering, chemical engineering, bioengineering is preferred.
2. Know about solid waste industry, heavy metal treatment and other environmental related markets, chemical sales experience is preferred.
3. Proficiency in office office software; love sales post work, able to work under pressure and accept medium and short term travel arrangements.
4. Obedience to management, good dedication and professional ethics, sense of responsibility and strong dedication.